Things to do while in isolation
Julia Black has asked if this message can be forwarded to you:
I am part of a cancer support group, the following thread was started of interesting things to keep you occupied when you are isolated at home.
If you think this is of interest to others please do share to the community.
- Plant some seeds
- Do online courses at FutureLearn – you can choose ones for career, enjoyment or health and there is even a Covid19 course.
- Tour virtual museums all over the world https://www.travelandleisure.com/…/museums-with-virtual-tou….
- Sort out those cupboards and be ruthless in only keeping things that you use or love.
- Sort out your papers and finances
- Sit down with your phone or PC and put your favourite photos into online albums and delete the rest. Maybe order some hardback photo books too.
- Make chutneys and baking
- Set up an online book group with your friends.
- Pick up the phone and talk to people rather than just browsing their Facebook!
- Free audio/ebooks, classic and avant garde films, lessons of all types, readings …all sorts including free colouring pages from top museums. They are definitely not your average colouring book. http://www.openculture.com/…/download-free-coloring..
- I haven’t tested these links but if you are going to miss the theatre – here are where you can find recordings of live musicals. https://playbill.com/…/15-broadway-plays-and-musicals…
447total visits,1visits today