Yoga by Sally Toosey
We are starting a new mixed ability (beginners welcome) Yoga class in Marbury Village Hall on a Friday 9.30am, starting on 1st February 2019.
Benefits of yoga include:
- increased flexibility
- increased muscle strength and tone
- improved respiration, energy and vitality
- maintaining a balanced metabolism
- weight reduction
- cardio and circulatory health
- improved athletic performance
- protection from injury
All you will need to bring is a yoga mat and wear non-restrictive clothing.
The cost is £7 per session drop in rate and £6 for concessions.
So we can get an idea of numbers please email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
186total visits,21visits today